SOLVED

Add to Contacts Link in Email

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add to Contacts Link in Email

Hi Everyone, 
We are having issues with Gmail filtering out our emails as spam, and it seems like th only way to improve them is to have the recipients add our email to their address book/contacts list. In the past I've seen companies have a link that automatically does this if the recipient clicks it. Are there any resources I can use to learn how to add this into our own email templates?

Thank you for your help!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add to Contacts Link in Email

Simply save a VCF file (contact) of your sending email address. However, keep in mind this works really well only if they are using outlook.

Since they are using google, it's a bit trickier. Google contacts can import VCF files, so I'd be sure to add some wording such as "be sure to import this contact file". I'd make a specific email for your gmail clients to include this wording and do the VCF link for outlook.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add to Contacts Link in Email

Simply save a VCF file (contact) of your sending email address. However, keep in mind this works really well only if they are using outlook.

Since they are using google, it's a bit trickier. Google contacts can import VCF files, so I'd be sure to add some wording such as "be sure to import this contact file". I'd make a specific email for your gmail clients to include this wording and do the VCF link for outlook.