SOLVED

Add info to a report

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add info to a report

I set up a report to give me a list of leads who have clicked a link in an email. How do I get the report to also show me which link they clicked on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Add info to a report

Hi Kristi,

Is this a smart list or a report you're looking at?  A smart list will give you a list of leads, but you would need to specify which link in the filter if you want to get specific leads for a single link.

You can use an email link performance report, but Analytics in Marketo are more focused on the number of leads that did something, not on the specific leads themselves.  This means you can't really see a list of the leads that clicked from a report, only a smart list.

John

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Kristi,

Is this a smart list or a report you're looking at?  A smart list will give you a list of leads, but you would need to specify which link in the filter if you want to get specific leads for a single link.

You can use an email link performance report, but Analytics in Marketo are more focused on the number of leads that did something, not on the specific leads themselves.  This means you can't really see a list of the leads that clicked from a report, only a smart list.

John

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You would have to adjust the filter to look at a specific URL and run a separate list for each link you care about.