SOLVED

Add a costumed field in the Marketo form without syncing to SFDC

Go to solution
Teresa_Hsu1
Level 4

Add a costumed field in the Marketo form without syncing to SFDC

I'm creating an event that allows people to invite co-workers.  So, we want to know how many additional guests, he/she is going to invite.  I'll have a field in the form asking for that, but I'm not sure how to map this?  I don't want this to be sync to SFDC because this will be just one time event and there's no value to capture that information in SFDC.  I just want to be able to pull the data from Marketo to get a count of participants.  Is there a way to do this?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add a costumed field in the Marketo form without syncing to SFDC

Hi Teresa Hsu​, if you create a field in Marketo initially, then it won't sync to SFDC unless you Map the Field on the SFDC side. This documentation shows you how to do it, and even provides that tip!

pastedImage_0.png

let me know if that helps, and solves your question!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Teresa Hsu​, if you create a field in Marketo initially, then it won't sync to SFDC unless you Map the Field on the SFDC side. This documentation shows you how to do it, and even provides that tip!

pastedImage_0.png

let me know if that helps, and solves your question!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Normally, I will prefer to use any existing field which is only in Marketo and not synched with SFDC for such events/programs. Also You can create a new field in Marketo and this will not automatically to SFDC, this way you can have field in Marketo but not in SFDC