SOLVED

Re: Add Lead generated in one workspace into program in another workspace (no partitions)

Go to solution
Vera_Parassidis
Level 2

Add Lead generated in one workspace into program in another workspace (no partitions)

Hi Marketo community,

We have purchased workspaces subscription from Marketo so we have workspaces A, B, C, D, E and Default. In Default workspace I created a form. The form has multiple checkboxes to allow the lead to opt-in into product A, B, C, D, E. Each checkbox corresponds to a unique boolean field, e.g A-subscription=True/False, B-Subscripton=True/False and such. If lead fills out the form and checks boxes A and B, they should be added to a program located in Workspace A and B respectively. Each workspace has unique programs, but lead partition is shared. So theoretically I can see the lead generated in Default workspace in any other workspace and I can see when A-subscription turns to True, but I can't use that criterion solely because there are many more forms that record A-subscription as true and add lead to many various programs. Flow steps in a smart campaign can see only programs located in Default workspace. I have difficulties figuring out how to add leads to a program in another workspace.

Did anyone figure it out or have an idea how to solve?

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Add Lead generated in one workspace into program in another workspace (no partitions)

We have 23 workspaces - I feel your pain!  But for this specific use-case - where you're needing to add members to programs in different workspace - this might require a new/separate Idea.  Here are some existing/related ideas to vote up:

In lieu of this capability, what if you create some custom proxy fields; and then some triggers campaigns in each workspace that listen for specific changes to those fields.  When a change/update happens, you add that person as a member to desired program in that workspace.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We have 23 workspaces - I feel your pain!  But for this specific use-case - where you're needing to add members to programs in different workspace - this might require a new/separate Idea.  Here are some existing/related ideas to vote up:

In lieu of this capability, what if you create some custom proxy fields; and then some triggers campaigns in each workspace that listen for specific changes to those fields.  When a change/update happens, you add that person as a member to desired program in that workspace.

Vera_Parassidis
Level 2

Dan Stevens​ thank you so much for your response and the links to ideas! I was able to find a workaround based on both your suggestion and ideas: Created a smart campaing in the destination program in Workspace A, used "contains" operator within trigger in smart campaign as below

Trigger: Fills Out Form "contains" My Form Name ("contains" allows to "see" forms created in different workspace)

Filter: A-Subscription=True

In the Flow I indicated which actions should happen (send email, add to engagement)

Then I repeated the same for workspaces B, C, D and E.

I have also created a custom field and made it hidden with default value, so that I could create a smart list/revenue explorer report using that field to filter for leads who submitted my form.

Thanks again for helping me save lots of time on testing and figuring it out!