SOLVED

Add BCC to Email Blast

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Add BCC to Email Blast

Is there any way to add a BCC field to our email blasts so that someone in our company receives all of the email blasts and can followup accordingly?

Thanks in advance!

Andrea

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Add BCC to Email Blast

You can't BCC, but you could send an alert to that sales rep if you really want them to receive a notification of EVERY email sent. You could customize the alert so that it is an exact copy of the email being sent, but include details for the rep such as "This email has just been sent to {{Lead.First Name}} {{Lead.Last Name}} at {{Lead.Email Address}}. Could you please follow up?"

Personally, if I were the rep I'd rather just have the list of names/email addresses and work down the list with follow ups - especially if the follow up is a call.

Other options include:
  • Automating an email follow up to those leads on behalf of the rep
  • Creating a task for the rep on every email sent and the rep can work down the task list

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can't BCC, but you could send an alert to that sales rep if you really want them to receive a notification of EVERY email sent. You could customize the alert so that it is an exact copy of the email being sent, but include details for the rep such as "This email has just been sent to {{Lead.First Name}} {{Lead.Last Name}} at {{Lead.Email Address}}. Could you please follow up?"

Personally, if I were the rep I'd rather just have the list of names/email addresses and work down the list with follow ups - especially if the follow up is a call.

Other options include:
  • Automating an email follow up to those leads on behalf of the rep
  • Creating a task for the rep on every email sent and the rep can work down the task list
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with Delinda - use the reply to field or forward to a rep when you get a response.