AdRoll Data Exported to Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

AdRoll Data Exported to Marketo

Anyone know what data is pushed into Marketo from AdRoll using the direct integration? I setup the API user and flipped the switch to turn it on, but there were no steps to map fields and the instructions are really vague:

Exporting AdRoll Data into Marketo – AdRoll Help

I'm just waiting to see what happens now, but if anyone has experience on where to find fields or what to expect next any insight would be great.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Re: AdRoll Data Exported to Marketo

Recently did the same thing. Make sure that it is turned on from AdRoll, we had to ask them a couple of times. Once you get the user created within launchpoint they should be able to take care of the rest from their end.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I found where the data is being stored, but so far only the primary field is available as a filter and there are no leads with a value in the field yet. I'm hoping giving it the weekend to sync will make this more useful.

image.png

Natalie_Kremer
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

We're working with AdRoll right now, too, and trying to set-up some reports to see who exactly is converting on our ads and how they are. I'm really struggling to create any kind of meaningful report, so let me know if you were able to discover any tricks in your implementation.