SOLVED

Activities Report that Returns Person Records- Trouble Shooting Best Practices

Go to solution
Raj_Jain
Level 2

Activities Report that Returns Person Records- Trouble Shooting Best Practices

Troubleshooting question:

Is there a way for me to search for all records with a specific activity in the activity history? In this case where 'Activity Type' = Sync Person to SFDC and 'Detail' contains failedScreen Shot 2019-02-20 at 10.47.36 AM.png

I am QAing and troubleshooting something that happened with API based forms on our website.

I have since corrected the issue but I want to check with other leads were affected if any during the time that the form was not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Re: Activities Report that Returns Person Records- Trouble Shooting Best Practices

Hi Raj,

You can run a batch campaign with a filter "SFDC type" is empty.

All the leads that will appear are the leads that were never synced to SFDC.

Ronen Wasserman

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Re: Activities Report that Returns Person Records- Trouble Shooting Best Practices

Hi Raj,

You can run a batch campaign with a filter "SFDC type" is empty.

All the leads that will appear are the leads that were never synced to SFDC.

Ronen Wasserman
Raj_Jain
Level 2

Ronen thanks for your response. It certainly helps with my particular use case and I have taken your suggestion.

That being said I'm still wondering if this type of "Activity" report exists natively or if I will always have to use Smart Lists as a type of work around

Lets see if there are other responses- if not I'll remember to mark your answer as correct

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A Smart List isn't a "workaround" really -- that's the typical way to search for a set of leads with (non-aged) activities in their ActLog. Have you tried building that List?

Raj_Jain
Level 2

Yes I built the list and its working- thanks @Ronen and @Sanford