Re: Account Scoring

Natali_Talevski
Level 4

Account Scoring

Hi all,

I'm looking to implement Account scoring in Marketo/SFDC and just wanted to get an idea of how others have done this?

Looking around the community, it seems as if Marketo had said back in 2011 that account scoring was going to be released. Is this the case?

Thanks

Natali
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I haven't heard anything about Account Scoring since then.

You can do scoring on your own of course. Marketo can't write to the acct object, but you could have SFDC pull the scores for all of the Contacts associated with an Account and then tally them up. Not sure if you'd do an index or an avg or even a weighted avg based on Title.
Natali_Talevski
Level 4

Yeah, the plan I had was to use SFDC to pull scores from all the contacts against the account rather than build it in Marketo.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone go into more detail on how they recommend pulling the lead / contact record's score from SFDC and tallying the sum for an account? 
Natali_Talevski
Level 4

It would be some sort of formula field in SFDC that would theoretically sum the scores from all contacts attached to the account. I'm yet to sit down and play with it to see what the formula would be though, so it's still just a theory.