API vendors for list imports?

Stephany_Chang
Level 1

API vendors for list imports?

Hi! What are some vendors that can automatically sync list imports into Marketo? 

Our company loads 2 types of events: Tradeshows and Roadshows. After the event is over, I am given the lists to import. These list imports take quite a bit of manual work to clean/scrub so I was hoping to find a tool/vendor that can automatically sync Registrants, Attendees, No Shows, Engaged, etc. into Marketo. Ideally, it can implement custom logic for the list imports (For ex: Key words from our Inquiry Details can be used to mark a lead as Engaged and sync them over to Marketo), standardizes data (For ex: standardize country to its corresponding country code (United States > US)), etc.

For one of our major events, we used Aventri to sync Registrants into Marketo. If Aventri can work for post-event list imports and not just registrants -- attendees, no shows, engaged, etc. that would be great. 

Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Trent_Cross
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: API vendors for list imports?

Stephany Chang‌ - great question.  There are some data mgt solutions that provide this as part of their overall solutions; so a bit on the heavy price and solutions side. There are some good tips/tricks to work with CSV files, Excel spreadsheets, macros, etc to help expedite the manual work efforts.  In addition, we have a point solution on just this type of service and need for raw data files to clean and import into Markto.  Feel free to DM here on the community and we can set up a call to talk to see if it will work for you.  

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

why can't you streamline the process by digitising lead capture at the events and directly into Marketo? build your event program templates with a batch program that you set to run the day after the event is over which automatically sets anyone still with "Registered" status to "No Show"

Dominique_Gilli
Level 2

Hi Stephany,

Are you still using Aventri/Marketo integration?  If so I would love to hear some do's and don'ts and best practices.

Thanks,

Dominique

Dominique Gaillard