SOLVED

API Pagingtoken

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

API Pagingtoken

when i tried to export activities with my pagingtoken, it only shows the activity of particular date. I want activity from a date. I used  "/rest/v1/activities/pagingtoken.json?sinceDatetime=2016-01-06". it only shows the activity logged on "2016-01-06". I am using the PHP sample given in the documentation. Can you please help me on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: API Pagingtoken

Every response will give you a nextPageToken to use in the next request.  If you keep using the original token you'll never get anywhere. 

For the first call, use the Get Paging Token API to get nextPageToken. For subsequent calls to this endpoint, use the nextPageToken returned from the response. This endpoint will always return the nextPageToken.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Are you following up w/the nextPageToken?

The sinceDatetime should do what you want -- starting the cursor, if you will, at the the "since" -- but you have to keep using the nextPageToken.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am not sure what you mean, Can you explain it or is there any document?

SanfordWhiteman

Every response will give you a nextPageToken to use in the next request.  If you keep using the original token you'll never get anywhere. 

For the first call, use the Get Paging Token API to get nextPageToken. For subsequent calls to this endpoint, use the nextPageToken returned from the response. This endpoint will always return the nextPageToken.