A/B testing Website vs Marketo Landing Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B testing Website vs Marketo Landing Page

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to set up a test group that will enable us to A/B test a Marketo Landing page versus sending directly to our website.  I created the Marketo landing page that we wanted to test and created a second Marketo landing page that would redirect to our website.  The issue is, the landing pages do not have their own URLs once added to a test group - so I am only able to set up a redirect rule for the whole test group rather than one of the landing pages within the test group.

Has anyone else done an A/B test of website vs Marketo landing page?  We're looking to test from paid search, so we'd need one URL that would split test sending clicks to a Marketo page vs directly to our website.

Thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A/B testing Website vs Marketo Landing Page

Ok, I was able to put an html script on one landing page to redirect to our website.

Does anyone know if Landing Page A/B Test Groups ensure the same experience for viewers every time via cookies? In other words, if someone clicks through the Paid Ad more than once, will they always get the same landng page from the test group?

Thanks!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: A/B testing Website vs Marketo Landing Page

No, you will get a randomly selected page each time. Test this with Refresh.