SOLVED

Re: A/B test did not send to entire list

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

A/B test did not send to entire list

Hi! I sent our weekly newsletter yesterday and did a subject line A/B test where 70% of the audience received the test and then the winning variant was supposed to be sent to the remaining 30%. The other 30% did not receive the test and Im wondering why that is? Did I put the wrong parameters in place?

Here's a screenshot of the test:

Screen Shot 2016-07-12 at 8.50.37 AM.png

Im sure it's probably something very simple, but how would I be able to manually batch send the email to remaining 30%? Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You could do Member of List (your original list from the email send) and Not was sent email

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13

Did you set the test to send the winner automatically?

is this a champ/challenger or Email Send?

If you use the Was Sent Email filter, you can probably get the Test Variant to display properly and then send the right Winning email after.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, I believe I mistakingly set it to manual. That'll do it.

Is there a way to send the email to the remaining list (i.e. pulling the list for a one off)?

SydneyMulligan

You could do Member of List (your original list from the email send) and Not was sent email

James_Leedom1
Level 2 - Champion Alumni

This is what I would suggest as well. The "Was Sent Email" filter gets used a lot over here in the office. Or rather, the "Not Was Sent Email" filter does.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, this was all very helpful!