SOLVED

Re: 2019 Summit Slides

Go to solution
Julie_Leo
Level 2

2019 Summit Slides

Hi There,

Has anyone heard when we'll get access to the session slides and recordings?

Thanks,

Julie

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Angelina_Grona
Level 1

Yes, the filter on the left side "Marketing Nation at Wynn" will give you access on the recordings for the Thursday Marketo sessions.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Angelina_Grona
Level 1

All approved Keynote and session recordings are available online.

Julie_Leo
Level 2

Thank you, I'm asking specifically about the break-out sessions on Thursday specifically angled for Marketo users? Will those decks be released?

Angelina_Grona
Level 1

Yes, the filter on the left side "Marketing Nation at Wynn" will give you access on the recordings for the Thursday Marketo sessions.

Julie_Leo
Level 2

Thanks, I finally see it. The filter is at the very bottom of the page which I had initally thought was the footer of the page.

Kylie_Casperson
Level 1

Do you know if the slides will eventually be available to download online as well? Or are those only available to view within the app?

Thanks!

Thomas_Terry1
Level 2

Adobe just sent the following. Any idea how to access the presentation files?

I can access them via mobile device but am unable to download. I can't see them via the desktop browser experience.

pastedImage_0.png

Julie_Leo
Level 2

@Thomas Terry, I was able to login from my desktop browser and download the presentation files. Perhaps your desktop browser is blocking pop-ups since the download file is a pop-up? AdobeSummitFilestoDownload.jpg

Sean_Richards
Level 5

I also want to thank Marketo's team for making sure all of this content was captured and made available. It's greatly appreciated!! WD

Sean Richards