Included in this Article:
The Assets feature automatically discovers and tags your already existing digital content (including case studies, blog posts, videos, press releases etc.) from your website, and tracks the number of views or downloads of these materials.
The Content Recommendation Engine uses predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms to deliver relevant content to each prospect. The recommendation engine discovers visitors that share digital behavior patterns, content preferences, CRM data and firmographics (location, industries, size and revenue). It then predicts which content would perform best per visitor and channel (website, social, ad networks). The content for the engine is monitored and controlled under the Content/Assets table, helping you optimize your content ROI.
On the Recommendations page, you can filter by date, sort by any of the fields in the table, and also perform text searches.
The table offers the following fields:
The Content feature organizes all your digital assets (including PDF, blog posts, case studies, videos, presentations, etc…) on your website and tracks the number of views and clicks on these materials.
To create new Content:
2. Enter data into the following fields:
3. Click Save to create the new digital asset.
To edit an asset:
To delete an asset:
From the Account Settings screen, under Domain
In this screen, you have the CRE options. On the right-hand side you have the following toggle keys per domain:
Click the toggle On or Off to enable or disable the feature
You can categorize assets into different types of content, for example, blog, press, or case studies. This helps you easily track your assets and understand which asset types perform the best.
To categorize your assets:
2. From the drop-down menu, select the website whose assets you wish to track.
3. Add the path corresponding to the type of asset you wish to track. For example, adding the path “/blog/*/” captures all the blog posts under yourdomain.com/blog and automatically displays them in the Content table. (Use * as a wildcard)
4. From the drop-down box on the right-hand side, select the asset group you wish to categorize all assets coming from the path you specified.
5. Click Save to save all changes.