Technical lead to enable the design, build and optimisation of consumer cross- channel marketing campaigns across the Marketo platform.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Work with Campaign Marketing Team to define and build the optimal solutions for CVM campaigns.
• Review and refine the marketing automation systems to maximise efficiencies, campaign performance and customer experience.
• Work with the wider business to ensure system stability for all marketing automation tools.
• Provide technical support to drive marketing campaigns:
• Build decision logic into marketing automation systems ( Marketo, )
• Monitor and maintain Boomi integrations to ensure timely delivery of campaigns.
• Provide technical support for Marketing Automation Specialists to deliver Marketo campaigns including support with system integrations.
• Provide support with dynamic messaging, campaign automations, contact management, and overall solution design within Marketo and future marketing automation systems.
• Ownership of user management for marketing automation systems.
• Liaise with technology teams to ensure stability of the marketing automation systems.
• Support Marketing Automation Manager to drive improvements of the marketing automation technology, including new channel development and new platform features as they become available.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• 3-5 years previous experience working with a marketing automation technology, preference for Marketo.
• SQL ability.
• Understanding of API’s
• Strong problem solving ability
• Experience of scripting (e.g. Python) for data management and integration
• Boomi/MuleSoft experience is not essential but would be a bonus.
Apply via the link below