As an Operations Analyst your job will to partner with our clients to make them successful in their Marketing Automation efforts. This includes:
You must have the technical aptitude and business acumen to support 1:1 marketing programs to move leads through a "buyers journey". You must be comfortable analyzing the key causes of data integrity issues (accuracy, duplication and completeness), drive processes/systems that solve these issues and communicate them with confidence to the internal team. You must be comfortable manning the front lines for your client to ensure Senior Marketer's initiatives are supported.
In return, you get an awesome opportunity to work with amazing clients (some of the fanciest in the Valley) and awesome people who love to have fun while getting stuff done! We are growing fast, which means you grow with us! We also typically have large scale ongoing engaements so you have the opportunity to really understand the client's business first hand.
• Work closely with stakeholders on marketing teams to drive campaign execution and operations
• Own end-to-end management of marketing campaigns (In some cases Globally)
• Design/localise, automate and optimise regional demand generation campaigns through Marketo
• Data management (incl. segmentation analysis, list management and lead processes in the Salesforce
• Build, manage and maintain reports/dashboards within Salesforce CRM
• Automate and improve data integrity operations (where possible)
• Essentially Strategically Partner with our clients on their Digital Marketing Automation efforts
Marvel Marketers is a Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Strategy, Insights, and Analytics Services Consultancy. We are growing very fast, and specialize in strategic partnerships with our clients. Our clients are fancy so we only hire the best to keep up and add value along the entire Marketing Automation Maturity Curve. We also partner strategically on custom digital marketing roles to help support all areas of our client's Digital Marketing Strategy.
As we continue to grow and expand our service offerings, we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team. If you applied for a previous role, apply again! Our needs continuously change and evolve.
This is a full time w2 salaried role with Paid Vacation and Benefits
Note: We do not support H1B Visas.