Digital Marketing Manager
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for continually raising our marketing technology
and analytics game. Where there is an opportunity to punch above our weight on the marketing
front, this role will find every opportunity to give Passport a measurable performance advantage
by doing things smarter.
● SEO and the technical implementation of our web site, content, ad campaigns, and
mobile apps including product and industry-specific targeting
● Attribution modeling for leads and opportunities, including multi-touch attribution
● Integration of marketing automation, CRM, and other marketing technology tools
● Adwords and other paid advertising strategy, execution, and analysis
● UTM Schema, or similar, development and maintenance
● Internal consultation and implementation of marketing automation and social media
● Regularly report on in-depth analytics from marketing platforms and service providers
● Maintain relationships with platform providers and stay up-to-date on top platforms,
features, and new ways to implement company-wide technology
● Enable our Sales and Marketing reps with tools that will aid in their ability to deliver
impactful presentations and collateral, as well as our ability to track activity and
● Evolve our marketing technology stack aligned with clear business objectives
● Monitor, summarize, and report on app Reviews, ratings, and trends for our apps and
those of our competitors.
● Conduct extensive market research, analysis, and a clear understanding of market
● Forecast and communicate digital marketing budget and track progress toward initiatives
and company goals
● Strategize, develop, and manage digital marketing campaigns alongside marketing team
and other departments
You obsess over data… where it’s stored, how it connects, what it means, and the best ways to
visualize it. You understand the difference between vanity metrics and those that are actually
relevant to our business performance.
You are a constant experimenter. Whether it comes to paid advertising, social media campaign
elements, or SEO tweaks within a site. You understand statistical significance and how to run a
proper A/B or multivariate test.
You should be extremely knowledgeable in: WordPress, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics,
SEO management platforms, and social media management tools.
Excel (or gSheets) is a friend you know well. R or Python analysis experience a bonus. The
ability to write scripts that automate data gathering, analysis, and reporting will tremendously
help in this role.
Passport is reimagining the transit and parking experience with a suite of SaaS platforms for our
clients and mobile applications for end users. Passport’s software platform enables
governments to improve operational efficiency for parking and transit operations through smart
technology for payments, management, and reporting. By leveraging online and mobile
services, leaders are able to access rich data that generate insights that drive better revenue,
eliminate waste in the system, and improve outcomes for citizens.
Passport's product lines--parking payments, transit payments, enforcement and permit
management--collectively serve to deliver dynamic tools for agencies to better connect with their
communities. Its services have been adopted by over 20 of the top 50 cities in North America
and over 2,000 locations including Chicago, Toronto, Boston, Portland, and Miami. Passport’s
mission is to reduce operational complexity and deliver intelligent data to improve decision
making for its clients.
Interested? Please contact:
Michael Scully ● Chief Product Officer