more Customization in design studio

more Customization in design studio

It would be great to have more control in design studio. ... (not every body is a developer)
1. be able to set the radius size on rounded corners.
2. be able to set the submit buton or call to action button in the same row as the form fields ( In line ) and responsive in design using percentages and max-width....
3. it would be great be able create your own buttons with more custimized styles (css3 color transitions, personal images....)
This sould be able to be done with in the design studio wysiwyg app.

This would be very useful for a company, so that they could keep the form in line with their brand
2 Comments
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9
Hey George, I'd encourage you to try out Knak. A new product that we launched yesterday at the Marketo Summit.

Like you have pointed out, a major issue that all of our clients have is building responsive templates. We have been building custom responsive templates for our clients for the past 2 years. We've built over 100 templates for various clients like Trend Micro, Amdocs and others.

However, we wanted to put the control in the Marketers hand. Why should you have to spend thousands on every template, and wait for weeks while you go back and forth between designers and developers?

That's why we developed Knak.

Knak makes creating responsive Marketo email and landing pages, simple. Like most marketers, I do not know how to code, and I don't plan on learning. However, with Knak, I can quickly and easily create a responsive email or landing page template that is customized for my brand, with my colors, logos and social links, with no coding required.

These templates can then be put into Marketo, where they are fully editable in the Marketo editor. We have tested all our templates extensively in Litmus and Email on Acid, so you can be sure they will look perfect regardless of the device or email client.

We received great response from the Marketo community from pretty much every Marketer we showed this to over the last 3 days, and have almost 100 users using it to build their templates already.

I would encourage all of you to try it out today, for free, at www.knak.io - and let me know what you think!
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas