Tool to preview emails

Tool to preview emails

Hi

It will be useful to have a tool in marketo to preview an email on diffrent email account / platform before we sechedule it to go out"

As I currently have multiple email " test" accounts (seed list), borrow devices to check to see if my email renders correctly  on these diffrent Email clients & devices.

I see a lot of tools outside marketo who offer such service.

Thank You

Vik

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Vik,
Our Deliverabilty Tools add-on offers this feature, along with many others! 

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Will

Thanks, so are you confirming that "Inbox Preview" in a feture in the Deliverbility tool add-on?

If so ...Deliverabilty Tool should be not be an add-on, but a statndard feature, as we need a compleate view on how our emails are performing right till the end.

Just my 2 cents 😉

Vik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Vik, 
You may also want to check out Litmus.com, which does cross email client and browser testing for emails and landing pages. I personally like the Deliverability tools add on with Marketo better because it not only does rendering, it also shows what might cause the email to be caught by spam traps, get blacklisted, etc.
Elizabeth
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Vik,
That is correct.

The add-on offers the ability to preview and test deliverability to different email providers and email clients.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Will

Any idea on the pricing $ for the add on is?

Thank You

Vik

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do not have any pricing numbers here is support. I would suggest to reach out to your Customer Account Manager if you are interested!

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Already have it