Text Wrap and Spacing Around Image Removed From New Interface - Please Return

Text Wrap and Spacing Around Image Removed From New Interface - Please Return

Hi,

I'd like to request that you return the text wrapping feature and spacing around an image that was removed with the new interface. We often use these features when laying out our newsletters. Now we have to manually add the code in. This is definitely a step backwards. There are many people in the Community asking about the same thing. Please consider bringing it back.

Thanks for your consideration.

Linda

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please!!!!!

Mark_Farnell
Level 5

This might not have many votes but I'm hoping soneone from the product team will review this.  Removing core functionality that makes email build easier seems opposite to the general ease of use that Marketo demonstrates.  Adding in HTML code isn't necessarily the hardest thing in the world to do, but in my experience certainly adds time I could be spending on other value-add activities.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

We're working on adding this back to the "Insert Image" dialog. You will see text-wrap options like in the old editor, as well as a "style" textbox to define custom inline CSS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have logged two support requests with difficulty in wrapping text around images in a marketing campaign.

On both occasions I have been advised that this will be rectified soon.

As you could probably appreciate, many emails we create, we need to acknowledge partner/sponsor logos or product images, presenters etc and not being able to insert these in a clean professional layout makes our campaigns less effective and unattractive.

Can we please have this fixed as a priority?

Many thanks

P.S Love, Love Love the search function in images - saves heaps of time!

Amanda

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Update: This will be rolling out in the first week of December!

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under review