Save my campaigns to the program library

0 Likes

Save my campaigns to the program library

Hi

Maybe this feature exists (the sandbox?)?

I'd like to be able to save my own campaigns to the "program library". In the same way I can import campaigns from the Marketo Program Library, I'd like to be able to save my own "gold standard" program shells.

I suppose another way of thinking about this is creating programs in the design studio.

4 Comments
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Is there some reason why you can't use the program cloning functionality for this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicholas,

Many times, our customers will create a "Master Program Folder/Gold Standard Folder" where they will store the a best practice version of each type of program they create on a regular basis (i.e. a webinar program, engagement program, email program, etc.) and they will clone from these "master/gold standard" programs each time they create something new, and modify them if needed.

Is this a feasible solution for you? More than happy to jump on a call to discuss in greater detail if I am completely off point here. Feel free to reach out to me directly: fpassantino@marketo.com

Frank

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Frank Passantino wrote:

Nicholas,

Many times, our customers will create a "Master Program Folder/Gold Standard Folder" where they will store the a best practice version of each type of program they create on a regular basis (i.e. a webinar program, engagement program, email program, etc.) and they will clone from these "master/gold standard" programs each time they create something new, and modify them if needed.

Is this a feasible solution for you? More than happy to jump on a call to discuss in greater detail if I am completely off point here. Feel free to reach out to me directly: fpassantino@marketo.com

Frank

Hi Frank! Actually that's quite a good idea - I think I'll borrow that.

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Already have it