Interactive Email Checklist

Interactive Email Checklist

Currently Email Design is easy to do wrong: you can ignore the text version, use a default from address, and send an operational email without knowing what you're doing.  

Similar to other ESPs, Marketo should have an interactive checklist of steps to complete for every email design.  

If every email was part of a trigger program, this woudn't be necessary, but the reality is many companies rely on email blasts and deliver these under the stress of a deadline, leading to mistakes.
8 Comments
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10
I agree with you.  The thing that irks me the most is sending the email on the day that you create it., and not taking the time to test.  The previous email application I used has an extra preflight checklist approval system built in.  Although it was a pain sometimes it was really helpful.  

Another one is using the wrong channel with the program.  
Anonymous
Not applicable
We like the idea, but I think we are going to build this in the help/education system rather than in the product itself.  It makes it much easier to maintain that way.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Glen
Anonymous
Not applicable

DId this checklist ever get built? I need to cross-train my colleagues on using Marketo soon and this would be very helpful!

Thanks,

Emily

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would also love to know if this exists yet!

Anonymous
Not applicable
any update on this checklist?
Kennedy_Weible
Level 2

An interactive email checklist would be super helpful, especially if it could be customized. Any movement on this?

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas