Forms - grouped form field lists or groups

Forms - grouped form field lists or groups

Ok so this seems to be something that I'm sure was already brought up but I'm painfully going through this problem.

There seems to be a huge need to create field groups/lists that can be used inside the form editor.

For example, we use a vendor that identifies leads based on ip, email, company etc.. the form app requires an extra 137 fields. having to drag those in over and over is going to be hopeless. And we cannot use 'local asset' forms so please don't mention cloning forms. Cloning forms is a BANDAID approach and I'm getting annoyed with everyones bandaid answers. 

So in practice, a user goes to create a form. They would select from a field group list on the right side 'regular form' and that would populate the left with the regular fields. Then they need these regular fields so they again select from the right the extra field list and bam it drops them in! 

There are soooooooo many practical uses for this that would all but elimate the NEED to clone forms since that is whats goin on now. If you don't clone forms, your screwed..

Marketo this will solve problems. Lets make it happen!
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Would you elaborate on the other uses for this?
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under review