Editing the Social Component Poll

Editing the Social Component Poll

It would be great if it where possible to edit certain characteristics of a Poll (Available in the Social Component) such as the font-size, image size, dimensions etc.

The current layout, while functional, looks out of place with our current templates and branding.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can customize it as much as you want with CSS. Just add an HTML block to the landing page the poll is on.

Here's an example:

<style>
.cf_widget_insightpoll .cf_header .cf_headline {
font-size: 50px;
font-weight: bold;
}
</style>
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Kelly! 
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do you customize "vote" submit buttons
Anonymous
Not applicable
The vote buttons are drawn with CSS, and I have customized them in the past. Let me see if I can find a code snippet for you. 
Anonymous
Not applicable
also, I tried placing the widget code snippet you posted yet it didn't work. When you say "html" block what does that mean?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Vilma,

Drag and drop the HTML icon onto a landing page and put the code in it. Obviously you have to have ap oll on the page as well.

This is some sample code to change the color of a Vote button on a poll:

<style>
.cf_widget_insightpoll .cf_votable .cf_vote_button {
background-color: FF0000;
background-image: -moz-linear-gradient( center bottom, #FF0000 13%, #AA0000 57% );
background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear,left bottom,left top,color-stop(0.43, #660000),color-stop(0.9, #FF0000));
}
</style>

This is what it looks like on a poll:

0EM50000000QYgr.jpg
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10
One of the comments or complaints I'm getting from our company about the polls in a marketo landing page is that it takes forever to load the poll so all they see is our logo and a blank page.  

It also would be nice if they didn't have to vote via a social network. This was a big concern for my boss & editorial because they want users to have as many people voting and just hit the vote button. 
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Already have it