Default {{my.tokens}} containing program information

Default {{my.tokens}} containing program information

We sometimes want to use the Program channel as a token (for instance to populate a field that syncs with CRM to inform). Similarly, we may make use of program type or program creation date, .etc. to populate email alerts.

We can of course create tokens for this, but it is error prone and time consuming.

it would be helpful if basic program information were available as pre-set program tokens :

• Name
  • Description
  • ID
  • Type
  • Event Date as defined in the Calendar
  • Channel
  • Creation date
  • Number of members (Dynamically updated)
  • Number of successes (Dynamically updated)
  • Program ID (Thx Dan Stevens​)
  • All program tags (Thx Dan Stevens​)
  • Number of leads for each member status, one token per status (dynamically updated)

-Greg

[Edit 02 21, 2017]: strikethrough the ones that are now available.

These tokens should also be available as webhook payload.

14 Comments
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

While I realize some of these may be more complicated to pull off, could we please please please get {{program.channel}} added as a program token? It's something all installations would have and should be straightforward to retrieve. For smaller and less tech savvy customers, it's often much easier to convince them to align lead sources with channels, so you can just set up a flow that does

Lead Source = {{program.channel}}

Lead Source Detail = {{program.name}}

and thus save a lot of headaches.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Folder tokens work great for this, Courtney.  If you have all your Webinars under one folder and just use a {{my.Channel}} = Webinar on the top level folder you're all good.

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Just came here searching for {{program.channel}} in the hopes that I'd forgotten they actually had released it, then saw this comment and the date and it made me sad again.

While I'm dreaming, something like {{program.tagname.tagvalue}} would be nice.

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas