Corporate Colors Admin function add to Design Studio color swatches

Corporate Colors Admin function add to Design Studio color swatches

Suggestion. Ability to add "Corporate Colors" to my admin section of Marketo. I envision that once they are there, they would be automatically available in the Design Studio when editing Landing Pages & Emails.

0EM50000000PiSm.jpg

As you can see there is the basic set of Marketo colors, which is great. But a simple line and my corporate colors would be a huge help. I'd love to be able to set 2 rows of colors (16 total) to include text, headline, background-colors.

The background -- We hired some 'designers' who turned out corporate style into a circus. It's an exact copy of the colors available for apple brand iPad covers. All smish-smashed together. We're doing out best to make it still classy, but when people start to edit their landing pages. They look at the Marketo swatch and say, ok, this is the closest green, this is the closest blue, etc. Then when you view a landing page, and it has those color elements already on it, you have 2 different versions of the colors, which exponentiates the clown puke quality of having 10 corporate colors. Ok, so it's just a pet peeve, and I'll reinforce with my team how to add custom colors, but they have to remember the color #'s and that's far too much work. it would be great if I could predesignate those for them. Thanks!
8 Comments
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni
Love this idea.
Anonymous
Not applicable
This would be incredibly valuable for us too!
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was about to add this idea but I'm glad to see it's already here AND it has the words "clown puke."
Anonymous
Not applicable
D, I did that JUST for you. 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable
This would make our day.
Anonymous
Not applicable
still very intersted in this one!
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES PLEASE!