Activate multiple campaigns/approve multiple assets at once

Activate multiple campaigns/approve multiple assets at once

It would save a lot time if we were able to activate multiple campaigns and/or approve multiple assets at once.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
This would be HUGE.

Everytime we edit a template, even if it's a tiny change to the code, we have to go and appprove all the assets - sometimes 30 or more at a time. Mass-approval would be great.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10
Yup I experienced this very thing the last 2 days when I had to edit a couple of landing page templates, I had to approve the associated landing pages. 😞 
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10
This already sort of exists in the design studio if you click on "Landing Pages" or "Emails", you will see a list of all assets with a draft that is unapproved. You can mass select (hold shift or ctrl and click on them), and mass approve them easily this way.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10
But honestly, if you edited a form and you look at the used by tab, and look at the list of landing pages that's used by that form, you can't select the landing pages and approve it right there and then and that's a big pain because that's a good place to mass approve the landing pages.  
Emily_Poulton1
Level 3 - Champion Alumni
That and the right click to approve is also very temperamental - this would be a great upgrade!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel like this feature has stepped backwards since the pagination of assets in the design studio. It used to be much easier to approve bulk changes.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

This would be especially helpful since Marketo automatically deactivates any campaign that hasn't ran in 6 months.  We have several of these that must remain active - just in case a lead qualifies through one of these.  This past weekend, Marketo deactivated over 340 of our campaigns (we have over 1000 programs across 23 workspaces).  Now I need to have my marketers go in and manually reactivate those that shouldn't have been deactivated in the first place.  This is such a hassle (especially since you can't even right-click on a campaign to approve).

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas