Ability to use tokens in conditional logic for flow steps

Ability to use tokens in conditional logic for flow steps

Currently, we cannot use tokens when developing the conditional logic for flow steps in campaigns and can only hard code values when creating the conditional statements. This makes it difficult for us to streamline the deduplication of data and automate the appending of new information to fields without overwriting the existing data.

5 Comments
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi Deann

Is this not already possible? In a flow step, I currently have a choice that says "If Email Address is not {{lead.Agent Subscription Email (C)}}, then make Email Address = {{lead.Agent Subscription Email (C)}}". Is this not what you want? I just went through this with support so I'm quite sure this works.

You can't use tokens in Smart List filters though, unfortunately.

Thanks, Phil

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hey Phillip Wild​, long time no speak! I don't usually resuscitate old threads/stuff but I noticed this in a search for something else. Are you still 100.00% sure this is working in your instance? B/c it doesn't check out for me.

Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Hi Sanford

Sorry for the delay, it's been a busy month! I can confirm this doesn't work - or at least, it's not longer being used in our instance. I take it there must have been further Support replies / investigation after I posted that comment. There's nothing set up like that at the moment.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Okay, "good" in that at least it's consistent.

kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas