Ability to email RCE dashboards to non - Marketo users

Ability to email RCE dashboards to non - Marketo users

Hi,

Currently it is not possible to set up a subscription for RCE dashboard for non Marketo users.

Please enable this feature as our management (Non - Marketo users) would like to get visibility into Marketo activities. It is painful to create snapshots of RCE dashboard and paste them into PowerPoint slides every week. 

Chandini

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
In the Subscriptions tab of the Analytics section of Markketo, you can add any email address you want to the subscription list.
Chandini_Kalsy
Level 2
You can only subscribe reports in Analytics section and not dashboards. I checked with customer support and they told me that this feature is currently not available.

Chandini
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry for the mis-information and thanks for confirming.  You've got my vote for this one!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Marketo just set the Status of this Idea to "Already Have It".  I sure don't know how to schedule this.  When I choose New Report Subscription in the Analytics tab, the dialog box below doesn't provide the My Dashboards folder in the Subscribe To drop down list (see screen shots below).  Please provide a link to the help article that describes how to do this.

0EM50000000QstE.jpg

0EM50000000QstJ.jpg
Edward_Masson
Level 10
So Marketo is wrong to state 'Already have it' when clearly we don't have the ability to subscribe to a dashboard!!!
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Already have it