SOLVED

Re: Why is [My cases] so well hidden?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is [My cases] so well hidden?

It takes five choices including ignoring an invitation to see what is new to get there. unlike.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Kevin Sommer

Appreciate the feedback and we are addressing the number of steps to get to your "My Cases" list.  Here is the quickest way to reach your cases.

1.  From any location in the Marketing Nation Community, click the pencil/pen (I like to call this the Global Create button) and then scroll down your menu list and select My Cases.

My Cases.png

2.  This will launch the CaseConnector.  Click My Cases and your list of open cases will be available.  Only three clicks instead of five, but we'll work on streamlining this navigation.

My Case List.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kevin Sommer​ I apologize for the inconvenience. As you know, we just launched and are working on ironing out a few things. Your feedback is helpful and we we will work to reduce the number of links it takes to open up a case.

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Kevin Sommer

Appreciate the feedback and we are addressing the number of steps to get to your "My Cases" list.  Here is the quickest way to reach your cases.

1.  From any location in the Marketing Nation Community, click the pencil/pen (I like to call this the Global Create button) and then scroll down your menu list and select My Cases.

My Cases.png

2.  This will launch the CaseConnector.  Click My Cases and your list of open cases will be available.  Only three clicks instead of five, but we'll work on streamlining this navigation.

My Case List.png