SOLVED

Unable to find my learning history

Go to solution
Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Unable to find my learning history

Hi,

I see that the website has been revamped. I am unable to see the learning courses that were enrolled to me and my learning history is blank

Please redirect me to the correct place. The old path was: https://community.marketo.com/marketocourses

Thanks,

Vineela.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to find my learning history

Vineela Maram​ Sorry I did not respond earlier. You can now access the Marketo University @ www.learn.marketo.com

You might want to email them too at education@marketo.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vineela,

Our learning courses are getting a revamp as well! It will be called "Marketo University." For the time being, read about theUniversity Update or you can get to this link on the homepage of products and support. Your learning history and courses will be migrated over just like all of your community points.

Thank you for being patient.

Jenny

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vineela Maram​ Sorry I did not respond earlier. You can now access the Marketo University @ www.learn.marketo.com

You might want to email them too at education@marketo.com

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Hi Scott,

I tried to access some courses and it says I have to select IE 9 standards. I changed it and it still doesnot open anything.

Also, I am looking for the below mentioned courses. Please let me know where they are places in the new University.

· Admin

· Basic Navigation in Marketo

· Basics 1: New to Marketo

· Beyond Basics

Thanks,

Vineela.