SOLVED

Re: Successfully completed Marketo Certified Expert exam - how do I add the badge to my profile?

Go to solution
Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Successfully completed Marketo Certified Expert exam - how do I add the badge to my profile?

I wasn't sure how to add the badge to my profile, does this happen after a certain amount of time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Successfully completed Marketo Certified Expert exam - how do I add the badge to my profile?

I will take care of it. I will update your profile page and your badge should be added within 48 hours..

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will take care of it. I will update your profile page and your badge should be added within 48 hours..

Ayan_Talukder
Level 5

Thank you Scott!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scott, Could you please update my profile too? I passed in December 2015 (Certified Expert exam)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Will take care of it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Scott!

Betsy_Chen
Level 2

Apologies to the Ayan Talukder for hijacking this...

Scott - can you also update my profile as well?  I passed the certification at the Marketo Summit this April.

Thanks!

Betsy

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Betsy,

Scott, has left Marketo months ago

Janet Dulsky​, this one if for you I suppose

-Greg

Betsy_Chen
Level 2

Oops!  Thanks Greg for the update.

Janet Dulsky - thanks in advance!

Betsy

Janet_Dulsky
Marketo Employee

Betsy Chen​, Jeff Foster​ manages certification updates in Community. I know he was working through 600+ new certifications from Summit this year but he should be able to update your profile quickly.

Thank you.

Janet