SOLVED

Not receiving email notifications for discussions that I follow

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Not receiving email notifications for discussions that I follow

Ever since the new community went live, there's been some very inconsistent behavior in terms of receiving email notifications that I create, participate in, or follow.  While I do receive notifications for older posts - those part of the old community - I very rarely (if ever) receive notifications for new activity in the community.  Just today, I followed a new thread on the new email/landing page editor.  Since then, there have been four responses, but I never was notified via email.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not receiving email notifications for discussions that I follow

Dan Stevens​ Sorry to hear about your notifications issue. Did you go into Notifications and make sure they are turned on for you.

Did you go up to your avatar in the header, click on your avatar, and click on preferences in the drop down

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 1.57.48 PM.png

And then make sure your Receive Email show Yes. See below. Let me know if this works.

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 1.58.04 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan Stevens​ Sorry to hear about your notifications issue. Did you go into Notifications and make sure they are turned on for you.

Did you go up to your avatar in the header, click on your avatar, and click on preferences in the drop down

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 1.57.48 PM.png

And then make sure your Receive Email show Yes. See below. Let me know if this works.

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 1.58.04 PM.png

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Scott.  All of my "Inbox" options were set to "on" - except the first one, which is the one that was preventing the notifications I was most interested in.  This is now fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know.