SOLVED

Re: New Community - University

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Community - University

When the new Community launched specifically the University portion, did it wipe out any previous training completed? I had completed a lot of the Online training courses and when I went back in now to take a look at which ones I had left it appears to be wiped clean.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Gina,

We've recently completed moving relevant courses from the old learning portal to the new one. Since a lot of courses are being redesigned with new titles and content we will not be importing all of the old learning history as it shows the transfer of outdated knowledge. To clarify... "Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses."

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me using the @ Mention feature here and I'll do my best to work with our admin.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gina, I moved your question to a better location for help.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Good Morning Gina,

We've recently completed moving relevant courses from the old learning portal to the new one. Since a lot of courses are being redesigned with new titles and content we will not be importing all of the old learning history as it shows the transfer of outdated knowledge. To clarify... "Phase II is coming out this summer and will include learner history for courses such as Foundation and RTP and other instructor-led courses."

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me using the @ Mention feature here and I'll do my best to work with our admin.