SOLVED

Job posting

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Job posting

Hi. I tried to post a job from the "Post Job" link on: Job Opportunities

That appears to create a new discussion, which requires that I post it in a "Place" and the "Job Opportunities" place is not available to be selected (it's greyed out).

Am I missing something?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Job posting

Ed PastoreEd Pastore​ I will have to call you eagle eye. You found something that needs to be fixed. I will take care of it shortly.

By the way -- you have two accounts in Marketo and on the Community. Please indicate which is your primary one. See how Liz Courter​ handles it.

Let me know if you find any other issues.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ed PastoreEd Pastore​ I will have to call you eagle eye. You found something that needs to be fixed. I will take care of it shortly.

By the way -- you have two accounts in Marketo and on the Community. Please indicate which is your primary one. See how Liz Courter​ handles it.

Let me know if you find any other issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Scott K. Wilder​. I have no idea where that second one came from. It has zero points, so I'm guessing it's the bad one (an evil impostor?). Do I just tell you here, or shall I pm Liz Courter​?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ed PastoreEd Pastore​ Fixed.

Just tell me which email address I should deactivate on the Community.

: )

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Hm. I don't see a pm function here, and would rather not put an email address out in the wild. The incorrect one probably starts with "epastore"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want me to make 'epastore' inactive?
Your posts will remain, but the account will be flagged as inactive.

Ed Pastore

Ed Pastore

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure, thanks. I'm not even sure where it came from.