SOLVED

Re: Issues entering class

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues entering class

I have a class this morning but its no longer on my upcoming learning schedule. How do I get into the class?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hello Nicole, what class were you signed up for? I can get in contact with the admin for clarification or if you would like you can email education@marketo.com for a solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Philip Tieu​, can you help Nicole Doxtator UAT

Thanks!

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hello Nicole, what class were you signed up for? I can get in contact with the admin for clarification or if you would like you can email education@marketo.com for a solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Philip tieu

I was enrolled in the Marketo Basic 2 Foundation course. The day of the class it was no longer assigned to me. I've been using a webex to the class under a different instructor that my teammate is signed up for during the same time slot. Please work to make this process easier, as I'm not the only one this happened to on my team. For now we are all set for information on this class.

Thanks

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Nikki, thanks for the letting me know what happened. I will relay this to our operations team and its admin.

We're sorry you ran into this problem, they're looking into it and hope to avoid these issues going forward.