SOLVED

I moved companies, how do I move my points and profile information to my new account?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved companies, how do I move my points and profile information to my new account?

I just changed my company.  The good news is that my new company uses Marketo too. Now, I need to figure out how I can retain my points and keep my profile information? What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I moved companies, how do I move my points and profile information to my new account?

Just fill out this formMoved to a new company? and we can retain your profile information!

An important note to remember is to request we move your profile information AS SOON AS you get your new login with your new company. If you create content on your new account BEFORE requesting to swap profiles, we can't bring over that content.
Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I moved companies, how do I move my points and profile information to my new account?

Just fill out this formMoved to a new company? and we can retain your profile information!

An important note to remember is to request we move your profile information AS SOON AS you get your new login with your new company. If you create content on your new account BEFORE requesting to swap profiles, we can't bring over that content.
Thanks!