SOLVED

Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Go to solution
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Firefox/Mac: Here's what happens when I hit reply to a discussion (the main comments window never appears):

Banner_Images_and_Tables_Displaying_Differently______Marketo_Marketing_Nation_Community.png

On a positive note, I've been having greater success with Firefox on Windows today.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

OK. Thanks Dan!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott K. Wilder​,

FYI, since yesterday, things seem to have come back to normal on my side.

Using Chrome on MacOS.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Friday, we made some changes which we hope will fix things.. Not all, but most : )

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Things are much better now, Scott K. Wilder​.  Right now, it's just the wide variety of UI issues when using Safari.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great. Thank you for letting me know.... Keep me posted. We are testing a bunch of stuff still.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please fill out this form if you are still having issues: Community Website Issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless I hear any objections, I am going to move this treat to my archive.... We can start a new one if you are still experiencing issues. Not trying to hide the past. Just focus on the present and future... Also, I created this form for future site issues: Community Website Issues

Just want an easier way to track things. Thank you for all your help! As I mentioned to Dan Stevens​ this am, we are still testing out a number of things to get the performance up to snuff....

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott K. Wilder​,

That's fine with me. Things have now be fine since the end of last week.

-Greg