SOLVED

Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

I have opened a case and am working with Jive on resolving this issue. We had a release Friday night, so that might be impacting things. Although, I know Josh has had some issues since early last week.

Josh Hill

Dan Stevens

Scott

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Hi Scott K. Wilder​,

My own problems have also started before the Friday release. For me at the moment, the community is almost impossible to use. I have to reload each page 3/4 times, they take forever to load and some functionality won't work whatever I do.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am working on this issue now..

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I have two other issues, which have been happening more today:

- The select box on the first page of the Discussions list does not work or react unless I refresh the page.

-Sometimes the Reply to Person link just has "javascript void(0)" when I hover.

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK> Will relay this info to Jive.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Just now, couldn't edit a post because (a) the font color was white and (b) Save Reply wouldn't work.  Could copy the text and delete the post.  FF 43/Win.

Also the stuff Greg and all reported with needing to refresh.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Josh Hill

Sanford Whiteman

Dan Stevens

Are you still experiencing site issues? If so, pleas let me know what they are and provide screen shots. Thank you

Dan_Stevens_

Scott K. Wilder, I just tested again in Firefox and Chrome on my Macbook Pro.  For about 5 minutes, everything worked well.  But then after that, all the same issues re-surfaced.  None of the links work: unable to reply (I'm using Safari to reply here), none of the right-side links work, nothing happens when clicking on the top navigation (except HOME), unable to view our support cases (see screenshot below), unable to copy/paste images into posts/replies - basically everything I've already shared in this thread.  Screenshots won't help since it's a behavior issue - not an interface issue (except for the screenshot I shared above of how some of the interface looks when using Safari).

Marketo_Marketing_Nation_Community.png

Dan_Stevens_

Looks like this issue is affecting all three browsers.  Even Safari started to exhibit all behaviors after I posted my reply above.  I then navigated to another post, hit "reply" and nothing.  I had to manually refresh my browser.  And Safari is the only browser where a manual refresh will help.  FF and Chrome are both completely unusable.

Dan_Stevens_

Here's some more Safari interface issues - this one taken from the Ideas home page:

Space__Ideas___Marketo_Marketing_Nation_Community.png