SOLVED

Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Go to solution
Jignesh_Shah
Level 2

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Dan, Scott-

I agree, there are lots of issues on Safari - I am using the latest 9.0 and Yosemite. I can never click on a link a community updates email and have it open via Safari - it goes into some endless SSO loop. I usually have to copy the link and open them in Firefox.

Loving the community so far, but hope these issues get ironed out.

BTW Scott K. Wilder, is there a way to submit feedback / problem reports about the community to the community managers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

You can / post send feedback to us here Community Help and Feedback

If you want to make it private, you can send me a private message via the community (click on the pencil in the top right hand corner and send me a message)

You can also email me at swilder@marketo.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you have this issue once you are logged in?
Where is the link: Community Updates?

Can you send a screen shot of your problem...

Thanks.

Jignesh_Shah
Level 2

The SSO thing happens when I click on a link, which takes me to the login page and I fill in my credentials and hit login. I see something like "Forwarding to login...." for a few seconds and then a Safari error like the one attached. Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 11.02.51 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know your IP address?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All of the links on the right side of the page (Discussions) are inactive as well:

toolbar.png

Dan_Stevens_

Also, unable to mark a reply as "correct answer" for discussion posts that I initiated.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott K. Wilder

I experience these very same problems with various browsers (Chrome and FF on Mac and Windows 10).

-Greg

Dan_Stevens_

Are Greg and I the only ones experiencing these issues? 

Josh_Hill13

nope! see my reply above.

Scott and I tried a screenshare, but my issues are intermittent and there isn't much commonality other than it happens when I try to reply to a post.