SOLVED

Re: Are you experiencing a lot of difficulties using the community since a couple of days?

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Hi all,

For about 2/3 days, the community has become difficult to use. Most of the scripts do not load/and or execute on the pages. Very often, some functionalities just do not respond and I have reload the page 3/4 times before it works. Search dialog, discussion or idea creation, adding comments, editing profile, etc... all is impacted.

I have tried various accounts and various Mac and Windows browsers, with the same result.

I have cleansed the browsers history and files, same result...

-Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

Unless I hear any objections, I am going to move this treat to my archive.... We can start a new one if you are still experiencing issues. Not trying to hide the past. Just focus on the present and future... Also, I created this form for future site issues: Community Website Issues

Just want an easier way to track things. Thank you for all your help! As I mentioned to Dan Stevens​ this am, we are still testing out a number of things to get the performance up to snuff....

View solution in original post

68 REPLIES 68
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Are you experiencing a lot of difficulties using the community since a couple of days?

Scott K. Wilder​, Liz Courter​,

FYI.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Have you been experiencing significant difficulties using the community for the past 2/3 days?

I have asked Scott to look into something related where on random occasions, the reply box does not load properly. This continues to happen, at least in Chrome.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happens all the time for me in Firefox. I often go to Chrome to get it to work.

Dan_Stevens_

I'm experiencing several issues this morning:

• Often times, when an Idea has replies, they don't show - I need to manually refresh my browser
  • Several times I've tried to reply to a discussion or idea - nothing happens (using Chrome or Firefox).  I finally got this to work using Safari (or my Windows PC).  I'm currently using Mac OS 10.10.5.
  • When clicking on the top menu/navigation bar - nothing happens.
Dan_Stevens_

I'll also add that I try not to have to use Safari in the community as there are several interface issues - for example:

interface.png

Dan_Stevens_

I found two additional issues:

• Unable to copy/paste image into post/reply
  • Unable to edit an existing post/reply (window is blank).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which version of Safari are you using? Latest?

Dan_Stevens_

Yes, latest (ver. 9.0 (10601.1.56.2).  In fact, when trying to reply here (using Safari), nothing happened.  I needed to shut it down and restart.

Dan_Stevens_

Looks like the Support Portal is affected as well.  When I click on "My Cases", I'm taken to a blank screen (I should see about 5 active cases).  This happens on all browsers and operating systems.