SOLVED

Has anyone used the Jive mobile app with this community

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Has anyone used the Jive mobile app with this community

Hi all,

when you go to your profile -> Preferences, there is a note saying ;

Note: You can enable mobile push notifications after logging into the Jive Mobile app. Get the app now for IOS or Android.

Has any one used this app? How do you set it up and got started ?

-Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone used the Jive mobile app with this community

HI Grégoire MICHEL​ The mobile app does not have all the functionality as the Community but it is good for reading posts, docs, etc. Note: It is a generic Jive App and does not include all the customizations we have on this site. As more and more Marketo customers use Mobile devices, we will work to roll out more functionaiity on the mobile app.

PS: Can you add teh word 'Primary' to your Job Title for the account you want us to use to contact you. You have multiple accounts. See my profile as an example.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Grégoire MICHEL​ The mobile app does not have all the functionality as the Community but it is good for reading posts, docs, etc. Note: It is a generic Jive App and does not include all the customizations we have on this site. As more and more Marketo customers use Mobile devices, we will work to roll out more functionaiity on the mobile app.

PS: Can you add teh word 'Primary' to your Job Title for the account you want us to use to contact you. You have multiple accounts. See my profile as an example.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott K. Wilder,

I have marked my profile already. Just look for the one that has my photo as an avatar 🙂

I have installed the Jive app, bit I have not been able to connect to Marketo community.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just turned on mobile functionality.

1. Download the Jive App
  2. Type in nation.marketo.com for the url
  3. Type in your log-in credentials. (Sorry the log in page is not mobile friendly yet -- I can only move one pixel at a time : )

Let me know if this works.
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Scott K. Wilder​,

My login credentials are the same I use to connect to Marketo ?

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. The same..
All 15 accounts you have : )