Clicking on images no longer provides a larger view

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Clicking on images no longer provides a larger view

Before upgrades were made to the community, one could click on an image contained in a post and a new modal window would open up with a larger, more readable version of that image.  Now when you click on an image, the same sized image appears in the modal window - offering no benefit when clicking on an image.  Any way to get this fixed?

Scott Wilder

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Re: Clicking on images no longer provides a larger view

Dan,

I believe it depends on the image itself. Something about the image dimensions for that specific picture, but I'm not sure. Some show much larger, some do show up smaller as you've seen. Liz Courter may have more information on the details though.

-Mike

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Clicking on images no longer provides a larger view

Hi Mike.  I know that's how it used to be.  Obviously, the image can't be displayed bigger than the native size that was copied into the message/post.  But I'm finding that regardless of size, the image contained within the modal window is now the scaled down version that is auto-sized to fit in the post.  It used to contain the native image size - or at least a resized version to fit within the larger modal window.  Perhaps I'm just coming across more and more posts where the images copy/pasted into the message window weren't a high enough quality to begin with.