Can't access Marketo University

Stephen_McLenna
Level 2

Can't access Marketo University

Hi all,

unable to login to the University area, sends me to this page, and when I click the purple circle it just reloads this page again.  Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong?

thanks in advance

pastedImage_0.png

11 REPLIES 11
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Can't access Marketo University

I'm experiencing the same thing.  There's been some bugs recently with the Winter 2017 release over the weekend.  This might be impacting University as well.

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

I am also experiencing this issue. Hope someone ​can give us some insight and hopefully fix this soon.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for providing us with a screenshot. I'm having trouble trying to replicate the same screen so I'm hoping this has been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. If this is still happening let me know and I'll try working with our admin. Thanks again for your patience and interest in Marketo University!

Sincerely,

Philip

Dan_Stevens_

Issue still exists for us.  When clicking on "University" from the top in the community, we're taken to this screen:

pastedImage_0.png

And then when clicking "Log On", we see this screen that goes nowhere:

pastedImage_1.png

Dan_Stevens_

I heard back from Support today, but unfortunately they can't get any response from the Education team.  He's going to try to escalate this through some other channels.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hobie Thompson
Caitlin McCormick

Stephen McLennan

Dan Stevens

Hi Everyone! I got in touch with our operations team and found out what's causing this to happen. They replied with the following:

Marketo University Portal clean-up process:

In an effort to maintain and ensure quality service to our users on the LMS (University Portal), the university team will go in monthly and clean up the user list. 

What does this mean? 

• Any user who has been inactive for over 6 months will be deactivated. 
  • Any user who has multiple accounts will only have the most recent account remain active.  All other accounts will be deactivated.

What happens if a user wishes to reactivate their account?

So it looks like those affected have their accounts marked as inactive and then deactivated, please email university@marketo.com and they will reactivate your account. Thanks in advance for your support and cooperation!

Sincerely,

Philip

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Philip - they immediately responded an re-activated our teams accounts.

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

I am experiencing the same issue as Dan Stevens​ - so this problem definitely isn't fixed....

Caitlin_McCorm3
Level 3

This is still an issue for us, too. We cannot access Marketo University and are getting the same page. Please advise.