Re: When should I create a new program for landing pages

Anonymous
Not applicable

When should I create a new program for landing pages

We have a program that houses all of our landing pages.  We want to run a facebook campaign that links to these landing pages.  Should we create a new program for each specific marketing initiative (organic traffic and the fb campaign) ?  How do I manage the assets (landing pages) if there are two separate programs but using the same assets? 

I also have an operational program that is tied to lead scoring and sending out operation emails.  Can the lead scoring be linked

1 REPLY 1
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: When should I create a new program for landing pages

Hi Kenn,

The reason why you had no answer to your question after 1 day is because you posted in in the wrong place. "Champions" is for questions about the champions program... You should move it to products.

This is classical offer-channel attribution question.

There a pros about having a different program for each offer (e.g. content you want people to download) and each channel (e.g. facebook, linkedin and email), including detailed reporting, but at the cost of a very high complexity.

I prefer to keep is to 1 offer = 1 program and inside that program to use other techniques to monitor channel attribution, such as the technique described here: First, Last and Multi Touch attribution for UTM parameters and auto tagging emails

-Greg