Re: Third party email verification recommendations?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Third party email verification recommendations?

Hi Community!

Wondering if anyone has a good third-party email verification vendor to recommend? We'd like to explore potential vendors to assist with email verification and opt-in campaigns for external data sources in North America.

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alison....We reviewed several email verification vendors and selected FreshAddress based on a number of reasons. I'd be happy to share my notes. FreshAddress & Oceanos Announce Strategic Partnership | Oceanos Inc.    bhession@oceanosinc.com

Susan_McCorris2
Level 1

Brian--We are looking for the same service and would appreciate being able to see your notes on why you selected FreshAddress. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Susan,

Sure, would be happy to discuss.  Feel free to send me an email at bhession@oceanosinc.com with a time that works best for you.  I'm in the office all week.  I'll send you a LinkedIn invite.  Thanks - Brian

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, quick update - we ended up selecting Fresh Address as well. We use SafeToSend regularly to keep our third-party lists clean and free from the threat of undeliverable and harmful addresses. The process is easy, the support is responsive, and the results are both actionable and simple to interpret. They also offer validation/checking on web forms, which is going to be our next endeavor. Happy to share more info/make an introduction for anyone who's interested. 

Jillian_Flynn1
Level 1

Hi - Would love to hear more about your experience with FreshAddress if you're able to!