Need help on setting up an Engagement Nurture Cadence

Robert_Villanue
Level 2

Need help on setting up an Engagement Nurture Cadence

Below is the exact request we received from our requester.

I want to create a Marketo automated email campaign that will send monthly emails to recipients that I upload on a weekly basis. The recipients will be getting the first email shortly after being added to this campaign, then they will receive an email once a month for 12 months total. There is not set dates to send these emails out because recipients will be added at different times. As the recipients are added on a weekly basis, this will trigger this automated drip campaign to begin sending the series to these recipients. Please let me know if you have any questions.

To summarize:

• Leads are added on a weekly basis to the program via a Trigger
  • When a new lead is added, they will automatically receive Email #1. Then, 4 weeks or 1 month later they will receive Email#2, and so on.
  • As leads are being added weekly, if we add them on the 4th week of the current month, they should receive the next email on the 4th week of the next month, not on the 1st day or 1st week of the month which is the case for the regular monthly cadence.

Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Anna_Blanchet1
Level 4

Re: Need help on setting up an Engagement Nurture Cadence

Hi Robert,

For this type of scenario, I would recommend using a smart campaign that is triggered when the person is added to the static list. The Flow would have 1 month wait steps in between each email send.  Hope this helps!