Marketo LinkedIn not syncing to Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo LinkedIn not syncing to Salesforce

Hey all:
We have a linked in campaign running and for some reason the leads are not syncing up to Salesforce (getting to marketo but not SF). I have a smart campaign listening for the leads, however I think the issue is that the form itself is not housed in Marketo - our digital alliance so to speak has it, and it needs to be. Can anyone clarify what might be going on?? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marketo LinkedIn not syncing to Salesforce

I am seeing the same number of folks in both Marketo / SFDC. One note, the Marketo smart campaign cannot see the form for you to select from till someone submits a form on LinkedIn. You will need to create a trigger smart campaign and a batch smart campaign to capture all leads.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean you are seeing it? I do see it in Marketo and created a smart campaign but it doesnt seem to be working?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Brienne,

Please remember that when a lead is created in Marketo, whatever the creation mechanism, it does not necessarily immediately sync to SFDC.

You need to have some lead lifecycle programs and campaigns that handles the various cases, including this one.

It is NOT recommended to start adding "sync lead to SFDC" all over the place, because one day or another, you will have to evolve your processes and then, you will strongly wish that these workflows are centralized.

-Greg