I'm having trouble getting my Facebook Custom Audiences to show up in my Facebook Business Manger Ad portal. I've installed the "Facebook Custom Audiences" service in Launchpoint. After doing that, I used the "Send via AdBrdige" option for a customer list in our Marketo database. Marketo confirmed the AdBridge send, but the FB Custom Audience is not showing up in my Facebook Business Manger Ad portal. Is there normally a lag in time for it show up? It's now been at least an hour or two. Is there a step I'm missing? Thanks in advance for the help!
I have had some issues with creating audiences - to be honest you'd be best placed to raise a case. It shouldn't take an hour or two, when I've been successful its been a few minutes.
I am also facing the similar issue, can you please tell me the steps you have taken to resolve it.
Check your Facebook notifications area. Usually it will tell you if it's a permissions issue or not.
We've started facing the same issue in the past 3 months even though nothing has changed. I'm convinced it's some difference in how Marketo now integrates with Facebook's API but been unable to prove it. Our Paid team has said there hasn't been any changes on Facebook's API so we're trying to work through the issues with Marketo Support.
Hi Leticia, we ended up creating a whole new sync user which still didn't fix the issue. We then removed all the custom audiences from the user and only exposed it to individual audiences and that fixed the issue. The root cause conclusion we came to is the API was timing out after searching through 100+ custom audiences.
Hope that helps. If you have fewer than that, perhaps eliminating a few of your larger audiences will help.