Best Practices for global lead forms that are CASL compliant

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Practices for global lead forms that are CASL compliant

Our organization has decided to try to market to Canadian leads after completely removing them from all our marketing activities in order to be CASL compliant a couple years ago. I understand what permission/opt-in requirements we need to follow to be in compliance, they are pretty clear.

My question is about trying to understand what best practices there are for integrating our marketing to Canada with our marketing to US leads which have less-stringent opt-in requirements. We don't want to turn away US leads with the more complicated opt-in processes tailored for Canada, but we also want to make sure we get opt-in permission.

If we modify our global forms to be compliant for CASL, does that affect form completions/opt-ins for US leads? Has anybody done a study on this or have results they would like to share?

Now that these regulations have been around for a couple years I am wondering how others have incorporated these regulations into their marketing efforts and what results have you seen? Any suggestions/examples/best practices/case studies are welcome and very much appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Practices for global lead forms that are CASL compliant

Hi Bree

This question would get a lot more visibility in our Products and Support​, can you please move it there by clicking 'move' on the ride side of your post? This Champion area is to learn about the Champion program, and discuss the program where as Products & Support is the area to ask product related questions and manage your support experience.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Liz-

Thank you, still learning the ropes of the new Community. I copied it over there already. Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bree,

You didn't need to copy anything, you just needed to move this (by clicking move on the right) to products and support. This way it's not duplicating content and splitting up the discussion thread. Which did you do? I still see it in Champions, so just wanted to clarify.

Thanks!